- The first creed of Assassin’s Creed is not to talk about Assassin’s Creed.
- Yeah, but we’re assassins. How freaking cool is that?
- No showboating. It’s called “A leap of faith,” not some Olympic diving event. If you want to do a half tuck double twist half pike whatever go to the Y.
- Evie is cute and all but she has a boyfriend. You can try hitting on her but she will SHUT YOU DOWN. And her brother’s kind of a dick.
- What’s a Templar? Yeah, uh, we thought YOU knew.
- You gotta pay for sharpening your own knives so don’t be showing off with that fast knife blade between the fingers game.
- Try to have an empty stomach when you have to go back into that Matrix-y thing, we forget what it’s called. Trust us. Getting puke out of velvet and leather isn’t fun.
- All that wall climbing and jumping and parkour? Wires. Someone will fit you for a harness.
- Need a sign painted or some cool art for your van? Michelangelo will do it. Darwin has some killer drugs. Oh, here’s a secret about DaVinci. Not so smart. Can’t even program the remote, and he sucks at Tetris.
- Capes. Chicks LOVE ’em!
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time.”
Not really news may or may not be news. Really.