Turtle Beach’s Stealth 600 and Stealth 700 fully wireless headsets are now available for the PS4 and Xbox One. Both the Stealth 600 and 700 headsets are the first ever to be fully wireless on the Xbox One thanks to their ability to use the built-in wireless connectivity used by the console’s controllers. On the PS4, both fully wireless headsets will use a USB dongle to attach to the console.
Both headsets for both consoles will also employ Turtle Beach’s ProSpec glasses feature, which allows gamers with glasses to wear the headset longer due to the design of the ear pads. They essentially have a groove that allows the arms of the frame to comfortably sit between the side of your skull and the headset ear pad. You can read more about this feature in our E3 hands-on preview.
- Wireless Game & Chat – With Xbox Wireless, gamers on Xbox One can connect their Stealth 700 & 600 directly to the console just like an Xbox Wireless Controller – no wires, no base station, and no adapter needed. On PS4, the included USB transmitter connects the headsets to the console using the latest smart, channel-hopping technology.
- Immersive Surround Sound – On Xbox One the Stealth 700 & 600 are optimized to deliver immersive Windows Sonic for Headphones surround sound to bring your games, movies and music to life. The Stealth 700 for PS4 features DTS: Headphone:X® surround sound technology for amazing 7.1 channel surround sound, and the Stealth 600 for PS4 uses Turtle Beach Virtual Surround Sound.
- Active Noise-Cancellation (Stealth 700 only) – The Stealth 700 for Xbox One and PS4 offers gamers Active Noise-Cancellation to eliminate unwanted background distractions for complete gaming immersion.
- Bluetooth Connectivity with App-Based Settings (Stealth 700 only) – The Stealth 700 for Xbox One and PS4 also features Bluetooth so you can quickly change audio settings on the fly by being connected to the new Turtle Beach Audio Hub app, as well as stream music and take calls from your mobile device while gaming.
- Glasses Friendly – Turtle Beach’s unique ProSpecs™ comfort-driven design removes pressure on your glasses while you play.
- Powerful 50mm Speakers – Large, powerful 50mm over-ear speakers produce crisp highs and thundering lows.
- Flip-up Microphone – Turtle Beach’s renowned high-sensitivity mic picks up your voice loud and clear, and flips up out of the way to mute, and blends into the headsets’ design when not in use.
- Superhuman Hearing™ – From quiet footsteps sneaking-up from behind to enemy weapon reloads just before an ambush, Superhuman Hearing™ lets you hear it all. Hear Everything. Defeat Everyone.™
- Independent Game & Chat Volume Control – Find the perfect balance between game audio and chat audio.
- Dynamic Chat Boost™ (Stealth 700 only) – Activate to automatically increase incoming chat volume over game audio so you hear your teammates clearly.
- Mic Monitoring – Hear the volume of your voice inside the headset so you never have to shout.
- Audio Presets, Including Bass Boost – Customize the way your game sounds with four audio presets, including Bass Boost.
- All-Day Battery Life – The Stealth 600 headsets let gamers enjoy up to 15 hours of gaming per charge. The Stealth 700 offers gamers up to 10 hours of gaming per charge, and can go longer depending on how much the Active Noise-Cancellation and Bluetooth features are used.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”