Turtle Beach has announced that its Stealth 600 headset is now available for the Xbox One family of consoles. What makes this headset standout though is the fact that it is the first fully wireless headset to use Microsoft’s native wireless technology.
I checked these out at E3 this past June, so you can read more about them in my preview. You can check out the specs for them after the break. They’re now available for $99 through Turtle Beach. They’ll also be available from Amazon September 4.
- Xbox Wireless – Enjoy the simplicity and superiority of a direct connection from your headset to your console – no wires, no base station, and no adapter needed.
- Windows Sonic Surround Sound – Xbox One’s Windows Sonic for Headphones delivers immersive virtual surround sound to bring your games, movies and music to life.
- Glasses Friendly – Unique ProSpecs™ comfort-driven design removes pressure on your glasses while you play.
- Powerful 50mm Speakers – Large, powerful over-ear speakers produce crisp highs and thundering lows.
- Flip-up Microphone – Turtle Beach’s renowned high-sensitivity mic picks up your voice loud and clear, and flips up to mute.
- Superhuman Hearing™ – From quiet footsteps sneaking-up from behind to enemy weapon reloads just before an ambush, Superhuman Hearing™ lets you hear it all. Hear Everything. Defeat Everyone.™
- Independent Game & Chat Volume Control – Find the perfect balance between game audio and chat audio.
- Mic Monitoring – Hear the volume of your voice inside the headset so you never have to shout.
- Audio Presets, Including Bass Boost – Customize the way your game sounds with four audio presets, including Bass Boost.
- All-Day Battery Life – Always be ready to play with up to 15-hours of gaming per charge.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”