Turtle Beach has unveiled a new variant of its popular Stealth 600 gaming headset for the Xbox One and PS4. The latest version of this headset comes in all white for the first time, and it’s now available for $99.99.
The Xbox One version can be purchased through Turtle Beach’s site or GameStop, while the PS4 version can be found at most retailers. Full details on the Stealth 600 can be found below.
About the Stealth 600
- Wireless Game & Chat – With Xbox Wireless, gamers on Xbox One can connect their Stealth 600 directly to the console just like an Xbox Wireless Controller – no wires, no base station, and no adapter needed. On PS4, the included USB transmitter connects the headset to the console using the latest smart, channel-hopping technology.
- Immersive Surround Sound – On Xbox One the Stealth 600 is optimized to deliver immersive Windows Sonic for Headphones Surround Sound, while the Stealth 600 for PS4 uses Turtle Beach Virtual Surround Sound to bring your games, movies and music to life.
- Glasses-Friendly – Turtle Beach’s unique ProSpecs comfort-driven design removes pressure on your glasses while you play.
- Powerful 50mm Speakers – Large, powerful 50mm over-ear speakers produce crisp highs and thundering lows.
- Flip-up Microphone – Turtle Beach’s renowned high-sensitivity mic picks up your voice loud and clear, plus flips up out of the way to mute and blends into the headsets’ design when not in use.
- Superhuman Hearing™ – From quiet footsteps sneaking-up from behind to enemy weapon reloads just before an ambush, Superhuman Hearing™ lets you hear it all.
- Independent Game & Chat Volume Control – Find the perfect balance between game audio and chat audio. Available on Stealth 600 for Xbox One only.
- Mic Monitoring – Hear the volume of your voice inside the headset so you never have to shout.
- Audio Presets, Including Bass Boost – Customize the way your game sounds with four audio presets, including Bass Boost.
- All-Day Battery Life – Enjoy up to 15 hours of gaming per charge.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”