Update 2 Coming to DOOM This Friday, Unto the Evil DLC Dated for 8/5 Release
Bethesda has released a trailer for DOOM’s free update two, which will hit all platforms this Friday. It also announced the availability of the game’s Unto the Evil multiplayer DLC, which will be August 5th. In honor of the update two release players will be able to earn Double XP for DOOM’s multiplayer content, running from 12:00pm ET on July 29th, and ending at 12:00pm ET on August 1st.
The Unto the Evil DLC will be priced at $14.99 and it will add the following to the game’s multiplayer mode:
- Three new multiplayer maps: Offering, Cataclysm, and Ritual
- A new player-controlled demon: Harvester
- A new weapon: UAC EMG Pistol
- New equipment: Kinetic Mine
- New ways to customize your DOOM Marine, including additional armorsets, patterns, colors, and taunts
- New hack modules
Head on up above to check out the update two video!
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”