Victor Vran Early Access Gameplay Trailer and Screens
Victor Vran is now on Steam’s Early Access platform, so a new gameplay trailer and screenshots have been released to show off what the game has to offer in its early stages.
Victor Vran will cost you $19.99, but you can get it even cheaper with an early bird discount. Head over to Steam to give it a go if you like what you see in the gameplay trailer above, as well as the new screenshots below. Full details on what you can expect to find in the Early Access version of the game can also be found below:
- Try out custom character builds by using a multitude of weapons, consumables, destiny cards and demon powers
- Master four weapon types: Sword, Shotgun, Hammer and Rapier. Each weapon type is unique, providing a distinct play style and special attacks. Additional weapon classes will be made available during later stages of Early Access.
- Change the difficulty using cursed Hex items that strengthen enemies and make combat more challenging.
- Dodge, jump and use special moves to gain the upper hand against the hordes of enemies.
- Play using keyboard and mouse or an Xbox controller.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”