Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut Releasing 10/13 on Xbox One and PS4, New Screens and Box Art to See
Deep Silver has announced that Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut will be releasing for the Xbox One and PS4 on October 13, 2015. New screens and box art for the updated title have been released to support the announcement.
The game has been completely remastered visually, offers voice overs, improved combat, all-new “Precision Strike” and “Perk & Traits” systems, and many other additions. You can check out all of the remastered goodness below.
· The Director’s Cut: Overhauled graphics with fully redone character and level art, voice-over expanded with tens of thousands of lines, and new features make this the definitive version of Wasteland 2.
· Turn-Based Tactical Combat: Tackle explosive and deadly squad-based combat encounters against the wasteland’s raiders, mutants, robots and more that will test the limits of your planning and tactics.
· Your Squad Your Way: Don’t feel like finding the key for a door? Pick the lock, bash it down with your boot or just blow it open with a rocket launcher!
· A Huge Reactive Story: With hundreds of choices and consequences at your disposal, with both short and long term reactivity to the players choices and 80-100 hours of gameplay, no two players will have the same experience.
· Huge & Customizable: Dozens of hours of gameplay. Hundreds of characters. Thousands of available combinations for your Rangers’ appearance. More than 150 weapons. Dozens of skills!
· Enhanced Classic RPG Game Play: Classic RPG game play ideas updated with modern design philosophies.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”