For the first time ever a 2K WWE game has made its way to the PC platform with today’s release of WWE 2K15 for Windows.
The game can now be purchased on Steam for $49.99. It will include all of the same content as the console version, and in time all of the game’s previously released DLC. The best part about the DLC content is that it will be completely FREE for WWE 2K15 PC! That’s right, all of the content below will be free at some point this spring, which is a huge bonus for those who opted to wait for WWE 2K15 on the PC platform.
- WCW Pack
- Playable WCW Superstars: Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page, Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal and Lex Luger;
- NXT® ArRIVAL Pack
- Playable Former WWE Champion, NXT General Manager and Monday Night Raw announcer: JBL®;
- Playable NXT Superstars: Adam Rose™ and The Ascension™ (Konnor™ and Viktor™);
- Playable NXT Diva: Emma™;
- New Moves Pack
- More than 30 new moves, including an alternate version of Sister Abigail (made popular by Bray Wyatt™), the Gutwrench Suplex (made popular by Cesaro™), Rack Attack (made popular by Nikki Bella™) and Running Knee Smash (made popular by Brie Bella™), as well as the Uso Crazy and Spinning Powerbomb (made popular by Jimmy Uso® and Jey Uso®);
- Instant access to all unlockable content available in the game;
- 2K Showcase: One More Match
- Story focused on the rivalry between WWE Superstars Randy Orton® and Christian® in 2011;
- Playable WWE Superstars (2011 versions): Christian, Randy Orton, Edge®, Mark Henry® and Sheamus®;
- Playable arenas from 2011: SmackDown®, Extreme Rules®, Over the Limit® and Capitol Punishment™;
- 2K Showcase: Hall of Pain
- Playable WWE Superstars (2011 versions): Mark Henry, Big Show®, Kane®, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Sheamus, The Great Khali®, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan® and Ryback®;
- Playable arenas: SmackDown (2011), Vengeance® (2011) and WrestleMania® 29;
- 2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior
- Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;
- Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior (1989-1996), Hulk Hogan (1990), Andre the Giant (1988), Sgt. Slaughter (1991) and “Macho Man” Randy Savage (1991);
- Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man (1988), Rick Rude (1990) and Colonel Mustafa (1991);
- Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker (1991) and Hunter Hearst Helmsley (1996);
- Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;
- Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event® XXIV and Madison Square Garden.
You can also check out the lovely looking PC launch screens for WWE 2K15 after the break, as well as a trailer.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”