Firaxis is rewarding fans of XCOM: Enemy Unknown with a free DLC pack called the Second Wave, which is available today for download on all the systems that support it. This DLC is meant for a post campaign playthrough as it will allow you to toggle modifiers in a new campaign that range from buffs for your squad to receiving bonuses for pulling off successful flanks. You can head on down past the break for the full list of modifiers that the Second Wave DLC will bring to XCOM: Enemy Unknown. You’ve been liking free DLC…
Second Wave DLC Modifiers
- Damage Roulette: Weapons have a wider range of damage.
- New Economy: Randomized council member funding.
- Not Created Equally: Rookies will have random starting stats.
- Hidden Potential: As a soldier is promoted, stats increase randomly.
- Red Fog: Combat wounds will degrade the soldier’s mission stats.
- Absolutely Critical: A flanking shot guarantees a critical hit.
- The Greater Good: Psionics can only be learned from interrogating a psionic alien.
- Marathon: The game takes considerably longer to complete.
- Results Driven: A country offers less funding as its panic level increases.
- High Stakes: Random rewards for stopping alien abductions.
- Diminishing Returns: Increased cost of satellite construction.
- More Than Human: The psionic gift is extremely rare.
[#ff entbuddha] “Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”
Via [#ff gameinformer]