XSeed Games’ E3 Lineup is Interesting
Indie publisher XSeed has announced its E3 2015 lineup today. Fans of niche genre games and titles with an “Eastern” skew will be pleased to see that XSeed has quite a lot in store for gamers this year.
XSeed’s E3 lineup includes titles on just aobut every major console, with the PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo 3DS getting notable attention.
The games included in XSeed’s E3 lineup include:
- Corpse Party: Blood Drive
- Earth Defense Force 2: Invaders from Planet Space
- Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
- Onechanbara Z2: Chaos
- Return to Popolocrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale
- Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson
- Senran Kagura Estival Versus
As the list above indicated, XSeed has a lot of games on their plate. While many of the titles are from smaller franchises, Corpse Party: Blood Drive and Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel represent new entries in series that are highly lauded by fans. Similarly, the Earth Defense Force titles have a long history of providing gamers with the campy entertainment normally reserved for B movies.
If you’re a fan of XSeed’s titles and are especially eager for one of the games in their E3 lineup, sound off in the comments!
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”