“On the afternoon of April 4th 1999 Sammy Pak went missing. That night, a video of her last known moments was uploaded online. All of your friends excitedly watched as she is pulled from an elevator by something…. otherworldly. This is a story about what happens when you look for someone who can’t be found… and the strange things you invite into your life when you go to forbidden places.”
This is YIIK…
Some of the key features of YIIK:
- 25 Hour Japanese RPG style campaign!
- Journey in the late 90’s, on the eve of the world’s end, in this surreal RPG experience.
- Unique combat that blends action based moves, with turn based combat.
- Fight complex and epic battles featuring up to eight party members.
- Explore and solve six unique dungeons filled with puzzles and traps!
- Fully voiced acted campaign featuring voices by Chris Niosi(Kirbopher/Disgaea 5), Clifford Chapin(Attack on Titan), Andrew Fayette (Yuri of Wind), and many more!
- Expansive soundtrack including works by Andrew Allanson (Two Brothers), Calum Bowen (Lovely Planet), Toby Fox (Undertale), Hiroki Kikuta (Secret of Mana), and many more!
Playing YIIK at PAX East 2018 was incredibly fun! The demo took about 45 minutes to finish and I wanted to continue playing. The mini-game battle was addicting and so fun to learn. Each character has his/her own personality and the art style is eye-catching.
YIIK has no official release date yet, however it will be in 2018!
YIIK will be available on PS4, PSVita, Switch, Wii U and Steam!
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”