Zombie Army Trilogy Announced with a New Trailer and Screens
Rebellion has announced that it will be releasing Zombie Army Trilogy on the Xbox One, PS4, and PC sometime during the first part of 2015.
Previously only available on the PC platform this new trilogy pack will give console fans a chance to play the cult favorite with remastered visuals and a whole new campaign to round out the trilogy. There will also be a new horde mode to pop some heads off of Nazi zombies with gusto. Additional details about the Zombie Army Trilogy can be found below:
- Battle through 15 gut-wrenching missions spanning THREE epic campaigns across the irradiated, demon-infested ruins of World War Two Germany.
- Wrestle the occult powers in the campaign and across FIVE terrifying horde maps. Face the horrors alone or fight back-to-back in 2-4 player online co-op.
- Fight as elite sniper, Karl Fairburne or one of EIGHT playable heroes including FOUR new female characters, armed with over 25 iconic weapons and explosive traps.
- Take on legions of Undead Super Soldiers, Armoured Skeletons, Zombie Snipers, Chainsaw Elites, Fire Demons and more, before facing the demonic Hitler himself in a final stand to decide the fate of mankind!
- Bask in the gruesome glow of the infamous X-Ray Kill Cam, and watch in gory detail as rotting flesh and organs are shredded from the inside.
- Experience haunting environments and intense-action, all framed in bloody beautiful 1080p.
You can check out the new trailer above, as well as a batch of new screenshots below to see what all of the hubbub is about.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”